Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Heh. I need to be more attentive to this...

I went up to Adventurer's Guild in Riverside and it's a very cool store. I met 3 guys named Jason, Jason... and Jason(?) and had a very good game. I lost with seven kill points to Jason's eight, and I realized that not only do I need to step up my game from a tactical standpoint but also in regard to painting.

It gave me a good incentive to haul my paints out and give my Marines a much needed highlighting and I'm pretty pleased with the result. We'll see what the judges at the SoCal Smackdown think.

2 comments:

  1. It was nice meeting you.
    Hopefully you can join us today at 5:30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on meeting so many people named Jason, sounds like a good bunch of dudes. Best of luck to you with the new store and players!

    ReplyDelete